.:Ashley Greene:.

Go down

.:Ashley Greene:.

Post  Cullen on Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:33 pm

Ashley Michele Greene was born in Jacksonville, Florida. She grew up very close to her Parents, Michelle and Joe, along with her brother, Joe. Ashley Graduated when she was seventeen and headed off to achive her dream of becoming a actress

Ashley started modeling with Vision NYC and New Englands Model Group but still her dream of becoming an actress in her mind.
Ashley's dream was achived when she got the role in the movie "Home of the Brave". Ashley has also had a small role in "King of California". Ashley had a guest appearance on the TV show "Crossing Jordan" as Ann Rappaport. Soon after she got a role in "Desire: Tabel for three". Though it was regular one it was canceled after the first season

Ashley was a fan of Twilight even before being cast, during the auditions she read the books and fell in love with them and so a star was born when she was cast as Alice Cullen in Twilight.

All thanks for the bio to http://ashleyg-fans.com/
Cullen
Ancient Vampire
Ancient Vampire

Back to top Go down

;)

Post  Gigi on Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:44 pm

I think ashley greene plays alice brilliantly, Its like the role was made around her Smile
Gigi
50 year old vampire
50 year old vampire

Back to top Go down

Agree

Post  ladyaries on Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:13 pm

I totally agree wit u on that!! She is such a natural actor and in the movie no movement seemed forced at all!
Well done on that Ashley!!

ladyaries
Newborn
Newborn

Back to top Go down

Post  Gigi on Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:50 pm

Nah, i think the way ashley moves anyway is like a liccle pixie Smile
Gigi
50 year old vampire
50 year old vampire

Back to top Go down

Re: .:Ashley Greene:.